Hey I'm Nessa. I joined blogging to be able to talk about my life to people that might be able to give me good advice and honest upfront opinions.
To begin i've been in a relationship for 2 years on and off a couple times. We are definately in love but we have had major problems. We lived together for a year and half and i moved out recently because he burned everything i owned christmas night. I took him back. i know most of you think im crazy but it's been 4 months since the incident and he has proven a lot to me. He has changed. But to keep myself safe i decided not to move back in with him yet. well thats my main life issue right now... any feedback....good or bad is welcome :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nessa -- I hope things are going well for you. Did you read what you wrote here? Hun, if you are worried about being safe, you should definitely be staying away from this guy.
ReplyDeleteI don't think you're crazy -- just a young girl in love. (Been there. Done that. Wrote that book.) Destroying all of your property is a very bad and very telling sign. I hope that he never starts on you.
Just be smart ... and stay safe.